If you are looking for an air purifier that improves the indoor air quality for you and your family, then an air purifier is your best option. Air purifiers do not bother you at home, but they also remove harmful pollutants from the air that can make you and your loved ones sick and even seriously ill. Since its inception, Blueair has pioneered this line in the air purifier industry. This company currently manufactures 18 high-quality, durable air purifiers, including the Blueair Classic 605. Products offered by Blueair with high-performance at an affordable price and Ot provides excellent customer service to help you and your family. Here is the Blueair Classic 605 Air Purifier Review.
Blueair Classic 605 filtration
A filter is just one part of the allergy cleaning experience offered by this Blueair Classic air purifier. Combine its unique technology with the included ParticleStop filter to create an unmatched cleaning.
- HEPASilent Technology: An internal ionization chamber charges the particles with negative ions before the air exits the cleaner. Negative ions stick to and charge airborne allergens, such as dust, pet fur, and mold. These charged particles re-enter the cleaner and are captured by the filter.
- Continuous Process: This process is repeated many times to ensure 99.97% of common household allergens down to 0.1 microns are captured.
- Odor Removal: To remove smoke and odors, consider replacing the ParticleStop filter with the optional SmokeStop filter.
Key Features of the Blueair Classic 605
- Complete Control – The Blueair Friend app lets you monitor air quality in real time, adjust speed appropriately, or set it to automatic mode so Blueair gets the job done.
- Lasting Performance – The Blueair Classic Air Purifier is made from a durable steel body and is built to withstand the challenges of time.
- Intuitive Design – Choose from three different fan speeds from one easy-to-use control panel. The filter change indicator on the control panel tells you when to change the filter.
- HEPASilent Technology – Particles and contaminants are charged as they pass through the HEPASilent electrostatic barrier.
Blueair Classic 605 Room Coverage
With the Classic 605 Air Purifier, all air in spaces up to 775 square feet is cleaned and completely replaced 5 times per hour. Its high Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) rating of 500 (smoke), 500 (dust), 640 (pollen) is ideal for apartments, small homes, basements and offices.
Classic 605 Air Purifier Noise And Energy Usage
For high airflow outputs, the noise level of 32 to 62 dB (A) is actually much quieter than similar range models. This is because the low density filter allows air to flow at a much lower pressure. However, you hardly notice the difference in the real situation. The noise is a quiet whisper at low speeds like Medify Ma-35, normal at medium speeds, and can be heard as the notch is raised. Thanks to the advanced fan settings, the 15-100W power consumption is reasonable considering the return airflow. If there is no default automatic mode, you will need to keep the speed low manually to reduce power use.